Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Please Pass the Luv

After cherishing the “I Love You This Much” award for the fully allotted twenty four hours, I must now pass it on. Hmm, whom to choose? So many blogs entertain and captivate me, but there’s one in particular that always makes me laugh: Graeme Stone's Publishing Quest.

Graeme is one of the funniest people to ever walk the planet, and that’s all you need to win my heart. So my apple-cheeked friend, I bestow upon your blog the “I Love You This Much” award that came to me from Katie and SarahFrances. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Here, here! When I saw that Katie and SF had given this to you (much deserved, btw) I had a sneaking suspicion that it would get passed to Graeme. He's just too hilarious.

Disco Mermaids said...

I agree with the most recent recipient! LOVE Graeme Stone so much...am seriously considering calling my next novel, "I Love Graeme Stone." Funniest. Guy. Ever!

And it's cool that the funniest girl ever has awarded him this honor. :)

Eve

Graeme Stone said...

HOMG (that's homo-OMG!
You guys!
I can't believe this.
I was just reading blogs to do my duty to my fellow writers and now I get a cartoon avatar with spread-out-arms "I love you this much"! It's like the gold star I got once in first grade, or the Rudolph nose in kindergarten at Christmas which not everyone got.
But how do I pass it on? How long can I just hold onto "this much" love all by myself?
Wow. It's like Thanksgiving all over again.