Sunday, January 18, 2009

What's Your Mayan Day Sign?

Ever wanted to know your Mayan birth date info? I finally found a site that has a great birth date converter and horoscope-like personality decoder in one easy interface. Go here, and once you've put your birth date in, click the “Personality” tab at the bottom to see a description of your kind.

The great thing about your Mayan birthday is that it comes around every 260 days (the Tzolkin is a cyclical calendar so it’s never on the same day each year). If you want to know when your next Mayan birthday will be, click on the Calendar tab at the bottom and keep scrolling through the months until you see the flame next to your sign. This site also provide you with your "Burner Days" so there will be four days with flames next to them Only the one with your number and sign in it is your actual birthday.

If you end up doing this, please let me know what Day Sign and Number you are. Anyone else an 8 Eb?


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a 6 cib, and it seems fairly realistic to my view of my personality! I love stuff like this. Thanks for the link.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Blair's birthday is March 20 and mine is May 5. Are you having dinner for us? I'll bring the wine! This could be fun!

Anonymous said...

Chrispy - Ok, I just read my Mayan birthday personality and this thing nailed me! Wow. 3 Manik. Peggy

Anonymous said...

Todays my birthday!!! I'm a 2 Chicchan
-Suzanne

Little Ms J said...

Hi Christy!

I just recognized you on my blog page. Come see!

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

im a Cauac13

PurpleClover said...

I recognized you as well in my blog Awards!

http://purpleclover-purpleclover.blogspot.com/2009/01/fabulous-blog-awards-okay-so-here-are.html#comments

Suzanne Young said...

8Men

"are often unconventional in significant ways; they have their own set of rules in life that develop from their own unique perspective on things."

I love stuff like this. Keep finding me new ways to figure myself out!!!!!

Kelly Hudgins said...

3 Etznab.

Anonymous said...

5 storm!