Saturday, July 4, 2009

Guest Blogger: Better Half

I'm still typing with only the lame left hand, which has clearly been getting a free ride all this time. It's spent the last 43 years as glorified a ring holder and now that I'm asking it to take up the slack for my sliced up right paw, it's getting a bit cranky. So I'll redirect to Scott's blog for all the exciting 4th happenings (sadly, no naked lady this year at the parade).

We're hoping there will not be another evening of watching the lawn go up in flames, but with an arsenal of fireworks and a big bucket of frosty beverages, there’s just no telling...

Happy Independence Day everyone!

1 comment:

Jennie Englund said...

Hey, at least your left hand had something to blog about today!

Did you make it to the parade?

Cabaret! YES!!!!

And check my blog for the picture every mom hopes to get of her son.

Wishing you wellness!