Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Big News For Our Writing Group!

One of my stellar writing group partners just landed an agent! After much interest from various agents, Jennie just signed with Holly Root of Waxman Literary. We're so excited for her! Jennie has two finished, polished YA manuscripts and we're just dying to see them on bookshelves. 

Because it's summer it's been impossible to get the whole group together, but Julie, Jennie, and I managed to meet up for celebratory cocktails. Here's Jennie with a big cocktail and a big smile over her big news: 


Congratulations, Jennie! We are so proud of you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jennie!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Jennie! That's awesome and I know how much work that takes! Good for you.

Unknown said...

That's WONDERFUL news! Congratulations, Jennie!!

Cheers!

Jennie Englund said...

Yes, okay--not my best head shot (how many of those magic orange juice things did I HAVE?)...

But thanks everybody!

I love writing group! I love Christy!

Katie Anderson said...

Yay Jennie!!!!!!!! So happy for you :)