Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Class of 2010!

I’m proud to announce that I'm now a member of 2010: A Book Odyssey. Administered by authors Lindsey Leavitt and Heidi R. Kling, this is where the writers who have books coming out in 2010 gather. (Thanks to Suzanne Young for letting me know about the Tenners.)

I must admit I was happy to meet so many other writer’s whose books won’t becoming out anytime soon! After working in high-tech where a product is obsolete after 18 months, a year and a half to bring a book to market seems bizarre. But I'm really excited to be in such great company. Thanks for having me, Tenners.

3 comments:

Suzanne Young said...

HAHA. Meeting other authors whose books won't be coming out anytime soon! hahaha. You're awesome!

Think, in 2010, we'll be hot stuff!!!!!!

;)

Christy Raedeke said...

Do you get the same reaction when you tell people your book won't be coming out until 2010? People look at me like I'm crazy! So, it's nice to be able to say, "See, other people with even bigger publishers are in my same boat!"

Suzanne Young said...

Ha! I definitely get the same reaction. In fact, I think they think I'm lying about selling a book. I'm like, I swear I'm not delusional!

I've decided that in 2010, I'm going to ignore all of them. HAHA