Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged!

Blue Like the Sky tagged me with a meme. I haven't done one of these on my blog yet, so I figured why not?

1.How many songs are on your iPod?
Not sure – I gave my iPod to my kids. Am I the only person on earth who doesn’t enjoy listing to music piped directly into their ears?

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
Into the Mystic by Van Morrison, Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd, and Chariots Rise by Lizzie West. Why go traditional on such a momentus day?

3.To what magazines do you subscribe?
Others come and go, but I’ve been a long-time subscriber to: Wired, Entertainment Weekly, and Vanity Fair.

4. What is your favorite scent?
The inside of a corn husk.

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Design a beautiful, totally off-the-grid shingle-style (circa 1910) house and travel the world with my husband and kids for a year while it’s being built.

6. What is your theme song?
I’m Lucky by Joan Armitrading

7. Do you trust easily?
Yep.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Always act before I think. It’s my trademark.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
The insanity of people who still stand behind Bush and his regime. Anyone who cannot see what he has destroyed in the last eight years prefers to keep their head in the sand. We’ll spend decades fixing what has been done.

10. Do you have a good body-image?
I would if I had a good body.

11. Is being tagged fun?
Sure, it helps with posting a bog.

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
Mostly being a voyeur.

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Coffee, as always.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Whip-smart, funny, and kind.

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Raisins by the Barenaked Ladies

16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
A camel-colored cashmere turtleneck. Can’t wait to dig it out of the winter clothes closet.

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Absolutely, positively, yes. Could be reason for answer to #10.

18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
Pick it up. Glance around. If no one seems to be looking for, it I’d go for dinner.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Computer, coffee, a good night’s sleep.

20. What should you be doing right now?
Putting my children to bed.

No comments: